Delay nodes got enhanced, and some nodes received new output plugs that can make patching easier.
// 1pole filter node enhancement
- The 1pole filter module received a Hipass filter output.
// Delay related nodes now work sample rate independent
- Delay buffer sizes are declared now in milliseconds instead of samples. This way the maximum delay length is sample rate independent. Affected nodes: Delay (max. delay size: 2000 ms), Comb filter (max. delay size: 2000 ms), Allpass filter (max. delay size: 2000 ms), Gated delay (max. delay size: 5000ms), Delay bank (max. delay size: 2000 ms)
// Crossfade GUI node enhancement
- Crossfade modulated received another output plug. The new plug (x) outputs the modulated crossfade value.
// Gain Lin node got a new output
- Gain Lin also received a new output (V). The new plug outputs the modulated gain level.
// Trg -> Gate got a new output
- Trg -> Gate node received a new output plug as well. The new output outputs the modulated time.