Alpha Forever started as a fun project by the hungarian brothers Gábor Gyutai and Balázs Gyutai. After 3 years of development things started to get more serious, and in the year 2018 they finally released the first version under the name: Alpha Forever (reflecting the never ending development).
We publish free patches and making-of videos from time to time.
We strive for flawless sound quality. With Alpha Forever you'll get everything you need to design sound from crystal clean sounding filters to aliasing free oscillators as quickly as possible.
Modular audio software often require you to be an expert in other areas like UX design or programming. Alpha Forever is designed primarly for sound design purposes, you won't have to waste time on something you don't like to do, you can play and control your patches during creation.
Scale the window, zoom into the interface, use keyboard shortcuts. It's easy to get used to these features.
Who said a modular system has to be monophonic? Turning your patch into a polyphonic instrument is as much as a click in the menu.
- Windows operating system
- VST2.4 compatible 64bit host application* **
- Mousewheel is recommended
- DirectX compatible graphics processor is recommended
- Every function of Alpha Forever is available
- No audio dropouts, no nagging
- No time limitation
- A preset can be opened once during a session
- Saving is disabled, saved projects open up as empty projects