Alpha Forever customers can try the latest experimental features using development builds.
Latest additions are:
- UI - differentiating between nodes that are being processed, and plugs that are not connected to the patch that connects to an audio output
- UI - vertical node alignment using the up / down arrows
- UI - small animation by entering / leaving designers
- Allpass filter - fixed: did not work properly, now it really is an allpass
- 2pole filter update - implemented TPT (ZDF) method to avoid aliasing without oversampling
- 1pole filter update - implemented TPT (ZDF) method
- Wavetable oscillator - twice as fast, and reduced aliasing. Note: aliasing can be reduced further, but even this way noise is generally below -100dB
- Converter nodes - converting between time domain units is now as simple as inserting the relevant node
- MIDI note enhancement: apart of the fact, that a trigger signal is useful in many cases, this output plug was also needed for overlapping MIDI notes in effect mode. If MIDI notes where overlapping, the gate signal was a continuous 1, and envelopes did not retrigger.
- .fxp import / export from the palette: finally you can load / save .fxp presets with all the settings even from hosts that do not support it
- Man bugfixes
Existing users can download the update following the instructions in the original order.